Skip to content

Dennis Quaid’s twins get accidental overdose

November 21, 2007
tags: ,

  • Dennis Quaid’s newborn twins reportedly given overdose of blood thinner
  • says they were given 1,000 times the prescribed dose
  • Hospital says three patients were given wrong dose, didn’t identify
  • Statement said tests show “no adverse effects”

Read the rest of this article>>

One Comment leave one →
  1. December 15, 2012 9:36 am

    I am really grateful to the owner of this site who has shared this enormous paragraph at at this place.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: