Mistakes I made:
1. I was very nervous before the exam and slept only 1 hour.
2. I wanted to know more and was studying things that are not important for the exam. Didn’t had to go into details that much. I had to learn the symptoms and the DD for these symptoms, instead of following FA and UW case by case and trying to memorize the way they present the cases, DD, and the workup. Even csprotocol blog is full with too much information to remember. Big time mistakes. I had to make general strategy with very simple questions and to follow this pattern.
3. Despite the fact that I practice on my communication skills, I made some mistakes because of the crazy speed on the exam. I had to practice more on this, instead of figuring out ways to remember how to ask all the questions for specific case. I had to be simple and fast not chaotic and slow.
4. The exam is 90% general performance and 10% medical knowledge. I did it the other way around. Stupid, but fact.
5. Some of the Pts had really weird roles and there were 2 cases I couldn’t figured out where the catch is. I had to spent more time on working to find out what they want to tell me, and to try anything to make them feel better.
6. It seems like there is no better way to know more about the CS exam than to go and try how the exam works.
There will be more.