If you download some of the materials and found them useful, please drop a line in the comments and subscribe to my feed.
Uncopyrighted USMLE materials:
HOW TO HANDLE USMLE QUESTIONS:
2. Usmleworld step2 Q-bank off line format. Keep in mind, that doing the questions off line is more confusing and doesn’t stick to your brain that well as the real usmleworld question bank. A month ago I wrote the post “usmleworld hack” with some explanation how to use the off line Q-bank. I erased the post. It is not worthed. My suggestion is, “don’t waste your time” and go straight for the real usmleworld Q-bank. By the way, on prep4usmle there is a very comprehensive review of usmleworld step 2 CK made by a student. It is very well done and could be helpful.
3. USMLE step 2 CS 4o cases PDF (Mediafire)
4. Med Students Amnesia an excellent high-yield review. Nobody knows who wrote it, but it has been floating around the country for some time now.
Med Student Amnesia (Mediafire)
UPDATE: Finally I found the author. The name of this document is not Med Students Amnesia. The real name is Keypoints and the official website is http://usmleadvice.com, which contains some other very helpful information.
5. NEERAJ’S NOTES:
You can also download the COMPLETE PACK OF NEERAJ’S NOTES:
Neeraj’s notes complete pack (Mediafire)
torrent for users with demonoid account
6. Usmleworld step 2 notes for all 2024 questions (Mediafire).The author is unknown yet. He/she took note of every 2024 question that he/she did. Result is a 130 pages off notes. The questions are alphabetized and the number next to each question is the number of times the topic was questioned. Asterics
separate different questions under one topic.
7. How to Create a Study Plan for the USMLE PDF book by Askdoc. I still remember some of the Askdoc’s posts on prep4usmle. Very good stuff! Probably this download should be the one to start with.
8. PimpNotes is an open-source notes project for medical students and doctors in training. The site hosts free notes, guides, books, or any other materials created by and for medical students and residents.It currently hosts a complete systems-based pathology charts (“the grids”) and pathophysiology flash cards (in progress). an open-source guide to usmle step 1 is forthcoming–created and maintained by those who are closest to the material–the students themselves.
10. Pass program clue PDF file and Microsoft Power Point file. Both files have the same information, just different format. I found some very useful points. You can go quickly trough all of the slides and pick only what you like.
11. Free Valuemd Q-bank for USMLE Step 1
14. Board Review from Medscape–>Internal Medicine Qs from Medscape. I said that I will have only uncopyrighted materials on USMLEMD. I am not quite sure about this one how not coprighted it is. If somebody complains I will take it down.
15. FREE USMLE Step 1 and Step2 (coming soon) questions from wikitestprep.
16. Zako’s Notes:
Zako’s CARDIOLOGY_Notes for Step2 CK.
Zako’s Hematology notes for Step2 CK.
Zako’s GASTROENTEROLOGY notes.
You can also download the COMPLETE PACK OF ZAKO”S NOTES.
17. Arlete’s notes for Step 3:
Arlete’s notes MSword format.
18. DOKIDOK’S NOTES – achieve more study less for CS without watermarks.
MATCH APPLICATION MATERIALS:
If you download some of the materials and found them useful, please drop a line in the comments and subscribe to my feed. Thank you!